May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- …But I'm also a fighter
- a 1000 words
- American College
- Book Review
- Branding Tips
- Business Topics
- Father's Advice
- I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
- Insurance Industry
- Life Philosophy
- Monday Morning Meetings
- Motivational Videos
- Personal Development
- Personal Observations
- Sales Tips
- @alicewillhelp Love that! 1 month ago
- @alicewillhelp Wow!!! Sadly not. I saw him that year but not last game. What an honor that must have been! And such a great way to exit. 1 month ago
- @alicewillhelp https://t.co/5KuxwdROEA 1 month ago
- I love reading how this organization helps kids! Thank you for making a difference!! twitter.com/alicewillhelp/… 1 month ago
- RT @KristiHightowr: The universe has a way of rewarding people that play the long game. Give, expect nothing. Be kind, for no reason. 1 month ago
Author Archives: rjkunz
I love this movie. I can watch it anytime. The whole story is just a great example of coming back and having something to fight for. It also shows how important our WHY is to our life and our goals. … Continue reading
I read this this morning. Certainly it is true, but it made me think and requires a large dose of personal responsibility… “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” -Earl Nightingale Be deliberate.
THE PARABLE OF THE “PULLERS”.
The Greatest Sales Lesson from my Father (…and he wasn’t even in sales!).
Beginning is HALF Done.
As a student of sales, management, leadership and life, I subscribe to quite a few newsletters, articles and items to help along the journey. One of those newsletters is the SalesDog (http://www.salesdog.com/), which is a great newsletter filled with practical … Continue reading
I saw a little video clip by Zig Ziglar on goals. He was overweight and he made a comment that he was deliberately over weight. Deliberate only because he never ate by accident. We are who we are by our … Continue reading
This was on Success Magazine’s (GREAT Publication BTW) Facebook Page today: “There is no reason to ever quit. Unless , of course, you had no plans to ever succeed.” -Doug Firebaugh