February 2020 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- …But I'm also a fighter
- a 1000 words
- American College
- Book Review
- Branding Tips
- Business Topics
- Father's Advice
- I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
- Insurance Industry
- Life Philosophy
- Monday Morning Meetings
- Motivational Videos
- Personal Development
- Personal Observations
- Sales Tips
- @throwharder Keep it under $5k 4 months ago
- RT @Yankees: You done it, A-A-Ron. #NextManUp https://t.co/24mIw8OBH6 4 months ago
- RT @JimmyRandazzo: AARON HICKS 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/r6Z4j5UcW0 4 months ago
- RT @RexChapman: If you’ve had a rough day watch this...💪😍🎥🥊💪😉 https://t.co/b4avWAHaXz 8 months ago
- @micahliked Um, spoilers. 9 months ago
Author Archives: rjkunz
SURVIVAL Mode, (They don’t teach it in school).
“Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string. Accept the place the divine providence has for you, the society of your contemporaries, the connection of events. Great men have always done so, and confided themselves childlike to the genius … Continue reading
“Don’t pay attention to the critics. Don’t even ignore them.” –Samuel Goldwyn
I love this movie. I can watch it anytime. The whole story is just a great example of coming back and having something to fight for. It also shows how important our WHY is to our life and our goals. … Continue reading
I read this this morning. Certainly it is true, but it made me think and requires a large dose of personal responsibility… “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” -Earl Nightingale Be deliberate.
THE PARABLE OF THE “PULLERS”.
The Greatest Sales Lesson from my Father (…and he wasn’t even in sales!).