December 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- …But I'm also a fighter
- a 1000 words
- American College
- Book Review
- Branding Tips
- Business Topics
- Father's Advice
- I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
- Insurance Industry
- Life Philosophy
- Monday Morning Meetings
- Motivational Videos
- Personal Development
- Personal Observations
- Sales Tips
- @donbony @Medic968 Hardly any changes from this last season. That’s disappointing. 3 days ago
- @Medic968 Let him start. He’ll be injured the bottom of the first inning in game 1 of the season. 3 days ago
- Is anyone else getting logged out of this @Twitter iOS app, everyday? Very annoying. 1 week ago
- @themegzeee Should we just thank you here? 2 weeks ago
- @jdun1031 Knock Knock, Who's there? The Red Sox Suck! Yea they do!! 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
My current read is “Rules of the Hunt: Real World Advice for Entrepreneurial and Business Success, by Michael Dalton Johnson. I found this book through Jeffrey Gitomer, who wrote the Forward. This is a VERY easy book to read. More … Continue reading
http://www.today.com/news/read-fathers-touching-letter-girl-whose-sky-lantern-landed-his-1D80321890 What a touching story. There is no greater job than being a father. It is the most important and fulfilling. I wish all of you fathers and father figures a happy Fathers Day.
It struck me today on my way home, how wonderful life is, particularly my life. I’m commuting my shortest commute of my life on public transportation in a city that I absolutely adore and fall deeper in love with everyday. … Continue reading
THE PARABLE OF THE “PULLERS”.
The Greatest Sales Lesson from my Father (…and he wasn’t even in sales!).
Beginning is HALF Done.