April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- …But I'm also a fighter
- a 1000 words
- American College
- Book Review
- Branding Tips
- Business Topics
- Father's Advice
- I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
- Insurance Industry
- Life Philosophy
- Monday Morning Meetings
- Motivational Videos
- Personal Development
- Personal Observations
- Sales Tips
- @alicewillhelp Love that! 1 week ago
- @alicewillhelp Wow!!! Sadly not. I saw him that year but not last game. What an honor that must have been! And such a great way to exit. 1 week ago
- @alicewillhelp https://t.co/5KuxwdROEA 1 week ago
- I love reading how this organization helps kids! Thank you for making a difference!! twitter.com/alicewillhelp/… 1 week ago
- RT @KristiHightowr: The universe has a way of rewarding people that play the long game. Give, expect nothing. Be kind, for no reason. 1 week ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
My current read is “Rules of the Hunt: Real World Advice for Entrepreneurial and Business Success, by Michael Dalton Johnson. I found this book through Jeffrey Gitomer, who wrote the Forward. This is a VERY easy book to read. More … Continue reading
http://www.today.com/news/read-fathers-touching-letter-girl-whose-sky-lantern-landed-his-1D80321890 What a touching story. There is no greater job than being a father. It is the most important and fulfilling. I wish all of you fathers and father figures a happy Fathers Day.
It struck me today on my way home, how wonderful life is, particularly my life. I’m commuting my shortest commute of my life on public transportation in a city that I absolutely adore and fall deeper in love with everyday. … Continue reading
THE PARABLE OF THE “PULLERS”.
The Greatest Sales Lesson from my Father (…and he wasn’t even in sales!).
Beginning is HALF Done.