- …But I'm also a fighter
- a 1000 words
- American College
- Book Review
- Branding Tips
- Business Topics
- Father's Advice
- I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
- Insurance Industry
- Life Philosophy
- Monday Morning Meetings
- Motivational Videos
- Personal Development
- Personal Observations
- Sales Tips
- @AndrewwM_ I think we all feel that 1 week ago
- RIP 😥 twitter.com/SFC_Datebook/s… 1 week ago
- RT @Yankees: Stan Diego. https://t.co/YQ3W5l2pjJ 1 week ago
- Good Night Tampa!! 1 week ago
- RT @BronxPinstripes: PUT’EM IN A BODY BAG!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!! 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
I love this movie. I can watch it anytime. The whole story is just a great example of coming back and having something to fight for. It also shows how important our WHY is to our life and our goals. … Continue reading
I read this this morning. Certainly it is true, but it made me think and requires a large dose of personal responsibility… “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” -Earl Nightingale Be deliberate.
THE PARABLE OF THE “PULLERS”.
The Greatest Sales Lesson from my Father (…and he wasn’t even in sales!).
Beginning is HALF Done.
As a student of sales, management, leadership and life, I subscribe to quite a few newsletters, articles and items to help along the journey. One of those newsletters is the SalesDog (http://www.salesdog.com/), which is a great newsletter filled with practical … Continue reading