- …But I'm also a fighter
- a 1000 words
- American College
- Book Review
- Branding Tips
- Business Topics
- Father's Advice
- I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
- Insurance Industry
- Life Philosophy
- Monday Morning Meetings
- Motivational Videos
- Personal Development
- Personal Observations
- Sales Tips
- Hopefully you won't need to use it, but it's there just in case you do bit.ly/2woFDV0 #GetCovered https://t.co/3RJPhGAhmV 8 hours ago
- Why Company Leaders are Too Focused on #Culture on.inc.com/2wnTZ85 #Leadership #Management https://t.co/m13bVtp8kF 11 hours ago
- How to Tackle It All In Your #Business When There Is Just So Much to Do bit.ly/2uXWpa7 #Success #Technology https://t.co/u5Dlk5tBKA 20 hours ago
- We're human. We get hurt, unexpectedly. It happens. Help keep your wallet #safe with @Aflac bit.ly/2wojF4o 1 day ago
- #Growth can sprout from just one click. See the perks of becoming an Aflac Benefits Advisor bit.ly/2wjl64a https://t.co/k7fQK17TMe 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
I love this movie. I can watch it anytime. The whole story is just a great example of coming back and having something to fight for. It also shows how important our WHY is to our life and our goals. … Continue reading
I read this this morning. Certainly it is true, but it made me think and requires a large dose of personal responsibility… “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” -Earl Nightingale Be deliberate.
THE PARABLE OF THE “PULLERS”.
The Greatest Sales Lesson from my Father (…and he wasn’t even in sales!).
Beginning is HALF Done.
As a student of sales, management, leadership and life, I subscribe to quite a few newsletters, articles and items to help along the journey. One of those newsletters is the SalesDog (http://www.salesdog.com/), which is a great newsletter filled with practical … Continue reading