- …But I'm also a fighter
- a 1000 words
- American College
- Book Review
- Branding Tips
- Business Topics
- Father's Advice
- I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
- Insurance Industry
- Life Philosophy
- Monday Morning Meetings
- Motivational Videos
- Personal Development
- Personal Observations
- Sales Tips
- 3 #Presentation Mistakes You're Making (and How to Fix Them) on.inc.com/2AhtRLh #ProfessionalDevelopment https://t.co/HyZQUvzqAG 14 hours ago
- Don't just tolerate what you do, #love what you do bit.ly/2nQ4YVj #sales 1 day ago
- Keep your #savings intact and let Aflac help with out-of-pocket #MedicalExpenses bit.ly/2C60bSA https://t.co/z7lcenBfhl 1 day ago
- #Recognition, #rewards...real #appreciation for the work you do bit.ly/2AB9KL3 6 days ago
- How Can You Spot True #Leaders? They Do Any of These 3 Things Daily on.inc.com/2AzWy9r #Leadership https://t.co/s5tzHAfBou 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
I love this movie. I can watch it anytime. The whole story is just a great example of coming back and having something to fight for. It also shows how important our WHY is to our life and our goals. … Continue reading
I read this this morning. Certainly it is true, but it made me think and requires a large dose of personal responsibility… “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” -Earl Nightingale Be deliberate.
THE PARABLE OF THE “PULLERS”.
The Greatest Sales Lesson from my Father (…and he wasn’t even in sales!).
Beginning is HALF Done.
As a student of sales, management, leadership and life, I subscribe to quite a few newsletters, articles and items to help along the journey. One of those newsletters is the SalesDog (http://www.salesdog.com/), which is a great newsletter filled with practical … Continue reading