- …But I'm also a fighter
- a 1000 words
- American College
- Book Review
- Branding Tips
- Business Topics
- Father's Advice
- I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
- Insurance Industry
- Life Philosophy
- Monday Morning Meetings
- Motivational Videos
- Personal Development
- Personal Observations
- Sales Tips
- Sure, a salary is dependable, but #commission is limitless. What would you choose? bit.ly/2gRKzJk #Sales https://t.co/7jiRmZIsnm 11 hours ago
- Aflac #OneDayPay is there fast, so you can focus on #recovery bit.ly/2gT6mAL https://t.co/oyVLKvcDjh 20 hours ago
- Almost everyone knows the @Aflac name, and of course the #AflacDuck. See how and why: cnn.it/2gRdtcI 1 day ago
- 4 Ways to #OwnTheRoom During Your Next #Presentation on.inc.com/2gPIw8N #PublicSpeaking https://t.co/leWdPLe4Pv 1 day ago
- Your work life has to start somewhere- why not start with an @Aflac #sales #internship? bit.ly/2invVx5 https://t.co/fFebekFd88 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
I love this movie. I can watch it anytime. The whole story is just a great example of coming back and having something to fight for. It also shows how important our WHY is to our life and our goals. … Continue reading
I read this this morning. Certainly it is true, but it made me think and requires a large dose of personal responsibility… “We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it.” -Earl Nightingale Be deliberate.
THE PARABLE OF THE “PULLERS”.
The Greatest Sales Lesson from my Father (…and he wasn’t even in sales!).
Beginning is HALF Done.
As a student of sales, management, leadership and life, I subscribe to quite a few newsletters, articles and items to help along the journey. One of those newsletters is the SalesDog (http://www.salesdog.com/), which is a great newsletter filled with practical … Continue reading