- …But I'm also a fighter
- a 1000 words
- American College
- Book Review
- Branding Tips
- Business Topics
- Father's Advice
- I'm a Lover Not a Fighter
- Insurance Industry
- Life Philosophy
- Monday Morning Meetings
- Motivational Videos
- Personal Development
- Personal Observations
- Sales Tips
- Hopefully you won't need to use it, but it's there just in case you do bit.ly/2woFDV0 #GetCovered https://t.co/3RJPhGAhmV 8 hours ago
- Why Company Leaders are Too Focused on #Culture on.inc.com/2wnTZ85 #Leadership #Management https://t.co/m13bVtp8kF 11 hours ago
- How to Tackle It All In Your #Business When There Is Just So Much to Do bit.ly/2uXWpa7 #Success #Technology https://t.co/u5Dlk5tBKA 20 hours ago
- We're human. We get hurt, unexpectedly. It happens. Help keep your wallet #safe with @Aflac bit.ly/2wojF4o 1 day ago
- #Growth can sprout from just one click. See the perks of becoming an Aflac Benefits Advisor bit.ly/2wjl64a https://t.co/k7fQK17TMe 1 day ago
Category Archives: Monday Morning Meetings
“Grit is passion and perseverance for very long term goals. Grit is having stamina. Grit is sticking with your future. Day in Day out. Not just for the week, not just for the month but for years. And working really … Continue reading
Imagine if you were blind. Complete darkness. No Colors, No Views, No Beauty, Just Pitch Black. If you were blind, ask yourself how badly you would want to see. If pushing yourself to your limits could give you sight, would … Continue reading
Watch this video every morning to change. The laws of physics: gravity and the downward pull is natural. Rise above. Redefine. Awesome video!
The last half of Terry Bradshaw’s speech to the Aflac Field Force Leadership Team. December 2012.
This video is destructive! I destroy my own limitations every time I watch this. I’m gonna go bench press my car.
Using this in my MMM. Great video showing how we can impact others on a daily basis. Many applicable areas, for our business it shows what we can do for a family with our policies.
Nice Kick In the Pants. Video compliments of my brother John.